Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2016

Naked Tango Desnudo- a film about Tango

Naked Tango - a film about Tango and the Zvi Migdal - Vincent D'Onofrio trabanul trabanul Suscribirse313 Añadir a Compartir Más 109.338 208 15 Publicado el 2 mar. 2014 Naked Tango (1990) - A story about Tango and the Zvi Migdal With Vincent D'Onofrio, Mathilda May, Fernando Rey, Esai Morales, Cipe Lincovsky, Josh Mostel, Javier Portales, Written and directed by Leonard Schrader Producers: David Weisman, Fernando Gelbard, Gustavo Caraballo, Henry W. Holmes Jr., James W. Skotchdopole English vocal coach: Martin Gelbard Language: English , Filmed in Buenos Aires, Argentina Rated R in the USA Running time 90 minutesTonia HousnickHace 9 meses Today is the 4th time that i am watching it, And i will keep watching it , i do not know for how long Responder4 anjero86 anjero86Hace 11 meses Oh my goodness Vincent D'Onofrio... I'm gonna need a glass of water or a fan or something. Responder8 Valerie Allendorf Valerie AllendorfHace 7 meses Intense! Responder1 Corazon de la Cruz Corazon de la CruzHace 4 meses Beyond words! Responder libidowolf libidowolfHace 10 meses I dance tango, I am a Tango teacher and I am Argentinian. I am sure to say that this is my favourite tango movie of all times. Responder3

No comments:

Post a Comment