Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Guru'Guay Montevideo Tales #12 by The Guru of GuruGuay This story feels so Uruguayan to me that I'm still mulling over all the reasons why. The author, video game designer, Gonzalo Frasca, is one of those people that writes prolifically on Facebook and every piece is a gem. I assume he overheard the ladies The café in Ciudad Vieja is almost deserted, except for […] Read more of this post The Guru of GuruGuay | February 26, 2019 at 4:58 pm | Tags: Uruguayan character | Categories: Uruguay, all about | URL: https://wp.me/p8XxoS-1MG

 Guru'Guay

Montevideo Tales #12

by The Guru of GuruGuay
This story feels so Uruguayan to me that I'm still mulling over all the reasons why. The author, video game designer, Gonzalo Frasca, is one of those people that writes prolifically on Facebook and every piece is a gem. I assume he overheard the ladies The café in Ciudad Vieja is almost deserted, except for […]
The Guru of GuruGuay | February 26, 2019 at 4:58 pm | Tags: Uruguayan character | Categories: Uruguay, all about | URL: https://wp.me/p8XxoS-1MG

No comments:

Post a Comment