Total Pageviews

Monday, April 12, 2021

LAST NIGHT I VISIT MY DREAM ORLANDO VICENTE I was vaccinated against covid 19 the day before. At dawn I dreamed of Orlando Vicente. We also sat at a table and he offered me beans, beans, beans. I delimit him ': -They have red color. So they do. He hadn't cooked it like when he made me congri or paella or risotto. I saw him calm, happily, thank God. Stay calm. leon legazcue. Posted by Orlando Vicente Alvarez


 LAST NIGHT I VISIT MY DREAM ORLANDO VICENTE




I was vaccinated against covid 19 the day before.

At dawn I dreamed of Orlando Vicente.

We also sat at a table and he offered me beans, beans, beans.



I delimit him ':

-They have red color.

So they do.



He hadn't cooked it like when he made me congri or paella or risotto.



I saw him calm, happily, thank God.



Stay calm.



leon legazcue.

Posted by Orlando Vicente Alvarez




ANOCHE VISITO MI SUEÑO ORLANDO VICENTE


Me vacunaron contra el covid 19 el dia anterior.

A la madrugada soñe con Orlando Vicente.

Tambien nos sentamos en una mesa y me ofrecio frijoles ,porotos.judias.


Le acote':

-Tienen color rojo.

.Asi lo hacen.


No lo habia cocinado el como cuando me preparaba congri o paella o rissoto.


Lo vi tranquilo.felizmente,gracias a Dios.


Quede' tranquilo.


leon legazcue.

No comments:

Post a Comment